Tuesday 9 February 2016

done

Back from Melbourne again and it feels like my year can begin now, like I can finally take a big breath and begin to look ahead. January was moving month, my father and my father-in-law, an intense non stop kind of month with significant life events and all the turmoil they entail. There is the actual physical move; the sorting and packing and giving away, the cleaning and carrying, loading and unloading, the selling and buying. And then there is that whole other side; loss and grief, memories, letting go, uncertainty, new beginnings, change. Such big feelings and such a momentous time. January was upheaval month for the two septuagenarians. I feel exhausted, I can only imagine how they feel. I hope the coming months bring them some well earned rest and peace...




No comments:

Post a Comment