Thursday 23 June 2016

overload

It has been a while since I have felt as stressed as the last few weeks (well months really). A culmination of a lot going on and things going wrong and the feeling that sometimes it is all a bit too much. Experience tells me that life is like this sometimes and that it will pass. We have reminded ourselves that we have family and friends to help, that we have resources and choices, that we are so very fortunate, even when it all feels overwhelming. And most importantly we have each other. I think of these things as I lie awake at night or when I feel too nauseous to eat, not to dismiss or minimise my feelings or current experience but to provide a perspective within which to place them. We are 'riding out a storm' on the back of a season of storms and looking forward to arriving in a safe haven for bit...





No comments:

Post a Comment